Local Links

Emergency Preparedness 

Flood Plain and Fire Awareness

Traffic Calming and Public Safety

  • Thurston County Traffic Calming
  • Neighborhood Speed Watch
  • Please report activity to the Thurston County Sheriff’s office at 360-786-5500, unless it is an emergency, then call 911.

Street Signs, Storm Drain, Vegetation, Debris and Streetlights

  • Thurston County Road Operations
  • Contact Puget Sound Energy. To reach Puget Sound Energy dial 1-888-225-5773, then press #2 for outages followed by pressing #3 for street lights. Please provide them with the numbers on the bottom portion of the light pole, also known as the SLAD #.